Thursday, August 6, 2009

Move-In Day has Arrived!!



Yesterday's packing never would have gotten finished in the small amount of time had it not been for a good friend, Anna. She and I go way back to the first day of Kindergarden till now! She helped me load the car and remember what I could have forgotten so thank-you anna!! Below is Anna and I before saying our good-byes!  
Today I officially moved my home four hours away!! It has been an exciting but nerve racking day. After many hours of driving we arrived and it literally took all day for us to unload and arrange my room. I still have some boxes to unload tomorrow. My dad and brother left for their hotel around 8 tonight and I sat here thinking of what I could do. Luckily there was another girl that is rushing that was in the same boat so we decided to come to my room and watch a movie! So friend numbero uno has been made! YAY :) it's not going to be as lonely as i thought! 

This is a picture of my "kitchen" area as i call it!
My bedspread with auburn accent because I'll always be an Auburn Tiger at heart! War Damn Eagle!!


I painted these initials to hang on the wall and the t.v. was bought with graduation money and put on the T.V. stand that I labored to put together today! 

Overall it's been a tough but GREAT day!! I'll keep ya'll posted! LOVE you all!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you that you have already made a friend! I hope she's great and good luck rushing. Find a sorority you really like, k! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! COLLEGE HAS BEGUN! These are the best years of your life! I would give a million bucks to be back in my tiny dorm room in AU! Love you! Have fun!! Good luck w/ rush!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv u! Relax and enjoy making new friends during rush. Lum

    ReplyDelete