A couple weeks ago I made the formal decision to pledge a sorority. while I am not yet an official member of this sorority I still believe I have made the best decision I could have ever made by going Greek. I became a pledge of Alpha Omicron Pi, also known as AOII, last Sunday but won't be initiated until October. My big sister in the sororities name is Heather and we are the same height, both have blonde hair and when we look at pictures from behind we can't tell each other apart!
Since school has started I have been busy with many loads of homework and studying, but also hanging at the frat houses to help with their rush week! I have met a TON of new people and consider SOUTH to now be my home for the time being...
I came home this weekend and have spent every waking moment doing homework for this coming week but love seeing my family and birmingham friends that I have not seen in a month...
I'll be coming home again in two weeks and bringing friends with me this time to show them my small town USA as compared to where they are from!! I cannot wait for them to see where i come from.
No comments:
Post a Comment